Me:)

Me:)

I love you!!!

hee=]

Friday 18 November 2011

my love at mjsc !

STARTING TO TYPE !!!!

Okey , now , I've done my exam ! Seriously , almost all paper are  difficult to me ! Huuh ! Stop typing 'bout the exam ! I HATE IT !
Its better to talk about my lovely friends at 'MARA JUNIOR SCIENCE COLLEGE' or 'JAIL OF MARA' 
!!!! Exactly  ! It is jail for 2 DELIMA  !
Okey , firstly , MUHAMMAD AMIR HAKIM and my lovely aunty NURDIYANAH !
I love you sayang ! ( they are not coupling okey !)

Not forget my ex-roommate NUR ADLIN SOFIYA !
hey my purple scorpion ! I love you like a love song ! You always by my side !

For most lovely dear , NUR ADILAH !
She is my lovely roommate n my future roommate ! I love her so fucking damn much ! She just like my sister ! Always by my side ! Thanks dear for lending me ur ears ! I'll never stop loving you !

My sweetie couple as known as my only sister NURUL NADRAH !
hey sister ! I love you soooooooooo much larh ! 0 <3
she had changed ! now , her favourites are eating !

I"m tired ! After this I'm going to Bukit Gambir ! so just ake it short ! I love  my grandpa AFIQ AIZAT , my uncle MUHAMMAD NUR HAZEEM , my brothers MUHAMMAD IZZUDIN n MUHAMMAD AIMAN , all my classmates , NAMIRA ASYIQIN  also  . my batch , KAK PUTERI NAJIEHA AZWIEN , kak HANISAH , kak JASMIEN , kak , NUNU , my little brother HAZIQ , my roommate NUR SYAHIRA , my friends' hostel , my father HASMIZAN , my mother SHAFIFFY AMIRA , 2 BERLIANs' girls , my sister in law NAJIHA , my dearest friend MUHD ALIF  n many more . 

*to anyone that I didnt wrote his/her name here , I'm so sorry ! It doesnt mean that I do not loving u , just I doesnt have the opportunity to write it here coz I'm in hurry !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Is The Greatest Feeling