Me:)

Me:)

I love you!!!

hee=]

Sunday 1 May 2011

lurve you!!!

Dee=]
NUR DIYANAH BINTI NOR AZMAN
juz call her dee=]
my friend or my lovely friend
my love 4 her juz same with PIQA and my roomate DYLLA
and I will not forget NADHIRAH , YANA , NADRAH
syg jgak kat classmate aq OPPIE , SYAZA , ZIRAH
LURVE THEM SO MUCH!!!
hope they will be my friend 4 eva n eva
4 them DEE>PIQA>NADHIRAH>YANA thanks coz u always by my side
n thanks for your ADVICE!!!
u NADRAH, my mentor 4 science , thanks coz always share story with me
my ex-roomate OPPIE thanks 4 everything...miss u...ngee~~~
weird classmate SYAZA thanks coz understand me n keep my secret<3
ZIRAH the one who always make me laugh when I look at her..HAHA

thank yuou so much!!!
lurve u all
lurve my roomate so much
lurve my friends so much n 4eva I'm loving u...
I'm not gong to forget u...         



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Is The Greatest Feeling